Yes.. it's time again.... another year has finally come to a close and a new year is now upon us. Since 2011 and 2012 have not been kind to us by any means.. I'm truly hoping that 2013 will definitely be a great year, filled lots of wonderful things happening. I have been trying to find time to work on my blogs and now I think that it is finally time that I work on them.
I have always enjoyed writing and have several of my teachers in school tell me, "You should write a book one day". Though I don't think that my life is interesting enough to write a book about, I do think that I have some creative ideas that could possibly interest or help someone. My biggest fear of writing blogs online has always been what topic should I write about?? Will I ever find the right topic or interest to write a blog about?? Although, I have had problems in the past picking a topic to write a blog about, I will just try to blog about what ideas I have or new project that I have going on at the moment.
As a full-time stay at home mom of 2 young sons, it can be a challenge to get enough time to do everything in a day that needs to be done, but I do give myself snaps, for everything that I am able to get done. I have also found it hard to bear my inner-most feelings and just put my whole life story out there for the world to know about. One of the main reasons that I do not enjoy posting much on facebook or twitter.
I have facebook and twitter accounts, but I don't feel comfortable having my information listed on there... feels like that would be inviting danger, as you just never know what is lurking about out in cyberspace. I hope that some of the things that I blog about will interest someone. I will put this out there that I am a near-middle aged woman who has always had old-fashioned views and would much rather do somethings the hard way. I'm definitely cell-phone challenged and would prefer my pc over a cell phone any day.
I have never seen what the hype was over texting.... It would take me so long to say what I wanted to say because you have to press each of the buttons to select a letter. I could not text... lol I stink at it really, but would much rather be typing on my pc keyboard. I think that this is why blogging would more suit me than any of my other writings. I plan to blog more and express my self in my writing. So if anyone actually reads this, please let me know what you think... and do be honest.
Most people these days that I happen to know and deal with are not honest... they will not give it to you straight. I would just like to know if my blogs are actually good enough to cut it.. as I have always wanted to someday take up writing more. I have always enjoyed writing very much and even in school, I would love the times when my teachers would give us a writing assignment to do. I loved doing essays, poems, and stories.... I miss those days when things were filled with lots of writing. I loved to answer everything in great deal... I loved the one question tests, where you had to explain everything in 1 page or more. To simply put it, I just loved writing.
Since this is my first blog ever, I don't want to make it to long, as many may not enjoy long-winded blogs. I've always enjoyed reading posts and blogs. Especially the long ones... ;) I often find myself getting lost in my writing because I enjoy it so much. Quite often I start with a topic and end with another... but I do try very hard to stick to one thing. Well... hope to hear back from some of my blog readers and perhaps one day.. even have some subscribers. I do hope that 2013 treats each of you very well. May 2013 bring you all of the success and happiness that you truly deserve!! Have a great weekend!! May God bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment