Friday, September 27, 2013

Hoping For A Great Day....

With everything that seems to go right, seems like something else seems to have a way of stinking up your plans and ruin your luck. I pray today that God will help see us through these difficult times. I also pray for America as a nation, because so many jobs are shutting down and laying off. It's a sad time for everyone and just as things were looking up for us.... thing took a left turn.

Homeschooling is going well, had a few unplanned events that tried to mess up our schedule, but despite being a few days behind we have made great progress and look forward to the future that God has for us. Many have said that home-schooling is wrong for us to do, but it was something that God placed on my heart and mind years ago... right after our first child was born. Despite what many think.. I've placed a lot of thought and pray about this... and God has shown us that homeschooling our children is the right choice for us.

With so much stress lately, it has often gotten the best of me and no matter how hard I try to ignore it or try to make the best of it... it's times like this that God really does help show me strength to deal with everything. I also pray for things to get better not just for us, but for everyone that has been down on their luck. I know that things are bad now and I pray that things will indeed get better. It's so hard for people to just find a job anywhere now a days. It's not like it was back in 1998, when you could find a good job that didn't require a college degree or high school diploma. Times are very difficult now.

I've seen so much loss the last 2-3 years and it's heartbreaking to know that so many people are losing their homes, their property, their vehicles, their jobs, and practically everything that they own. I'm not sure what is to come, but I don't think things are really getting better as the news and media would have everyone to believe. If everything is getting better... why are there so many without work and losing about everything that they have?? I will continue to pray for better times for us and everyone else who lives in this nation that we call home. Let us take a moment to pray:

Dear God, please lift our nation up in prayer right now. Please pray for our leaders as they continue to pass laws and make decisions that affects everyone. Please God guide them and direct them to make better choices and decisions that include you God. There are so many that don't have You in their hearts and lives right now.... I pray that You will reveal the truth to them God, so that they will come to love You too. Please help those who are without jobs and are suffering right now.... help them to overcome the obstacles that are in their lives right now. Thank you Lord for loving Your Son Jesus enough, for him to die on the cross, to save us from our sins. Thank You Lord for providing us food, clothes, and a place to live... I pray that You continue to hold us all as a nation in the palms of Your hand. Thank You for everything that You do for us and guide, guard, and direct in the end...... In Jesus name we pray................... Amen

Never cease praying... the power of prayer is awesome. I hope that everyone who reads this post receives a blessing..... Never give up and never let the devil win... no matter how hard times get. Put God first and family second and the rest of everything will fall into place. God has His own time for everything to work out and everything happens for a reason. It is with this that I would like to close.... take care, stay safe, and have a great weekend!! If you happen to read our blog posts.... thanks so much... it means a lot to us. Until next post....... May God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment